Identifying efficient human resources for executing marketing activities has always been one of the challenges HR managers face. Having access to an information database of part-time workforce in different parts of Iran, especially main cities and capitals of provinces, Rahbar Bazaar is well capable of assisting brands with field force provision, training, employment and general management along all stages to achieve their marketing purposes. As an example, building a team of 50 members in ten main cities of Iran in less than 20 working days is possible for Rahbar Bazaar.
The company’s clients of this service:
- MCI (Mobile Telecommunication of Iran): the first and largest mobile operator in Iran
- Henkel: a German chemical and consumer goods company
- Bank Sepah: the first Iranian bank
- Tejarat: an Iranian bank
- Noritazeh: a glassware Co.
- Sütaş: a Turkish dairy products company
- Ava General