Team work: Cooperation among staff accompanied with synergism, intimacy and mutual respect to achieve a certain goal
- Respect: Recognition of competency, value and human rights of staff
- Intimacy: Mutual understanding of thoughts and feelings
- Synergism: Cooperation among staff, in a way that the total effect is greater than the sum of the individual effects
Value added: A value that leads to the flourish of the organization when it is promoted in people
- Growth & Learning: Continuous promotion of knowledge and relevant skills
- Sagacity: Being aware of the organization’s surroundings in line with reinforcing organizational decisions.
- Innovation: The use of new ideas resulting from creativity, leading to time or cost saving, or improvement in quality and efficiency.
Loyalty: Moral and emotional commitment to the organization.
- Commitment & Taking Responsibility: having trust and belief in organization’s values and goals, trying to achieve them and being accountable for the given tasks.
- Confidentiality: Keeping the organization’s secrets and information in a way that revealing them may jeopardize the company’s interests.
- Honesty: Being honest when speaking and righteous when behaving
- Interest in work: Positive attitude towards work, accompanied with happiness and enjoyment.