The main competitive advantage of Rahbar Bazaar is its capability to run large quantitative projects all around the country and even in the region. Several teams work in the company’s quantitative department, which is the largest department in Rahbar Bazaar.
Conducting more than 350000 interviews and censuses in more than 300 cities and villages represents the department’s levels of excellence, when compared with its competitors. 25 members of the team work full time and 400 members work part time or as freelancers. By virtue of the department’s capability, it is possible to run large projects simultaneously in a limited time while maintaining international standards. The statistical team, one of the main teams of the department, is not only capable of performing complicated statistical analyses, such as Conjoint Analysis, but also processing and providing eye-catching reports in a short time.
Rahbar Bazaar Quantitative Methods:
- Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI)
- Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI)
- Computer-Assisted Web Interviewing (CAWI)
- Pencil and Paper Interviewing (PAPI)
- Central Location Test (CLT)
- Door to Door Interviewing (D2D)
- Face to Face Interviewing (F2F)
- Mystery Shopping
- Car Clinic